Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Miss Cindy and the Stairs.

I am happy to report that as of yesterday.... (drum roll please)...Miss Cindy WENT DOWN THE STAIRS! I'd been carrying her down, because she was scared of them. But she doesn't particularly like being picked up. SO, it was a conundrum... when she was upstairs she wanted to stay up, and when she was down she wanted to stay down. We've been working on her confidence, going on bigger stairs and doing the lower part of the staircase. Well, yesterday she decided she'd want to try it herself, and walked up to me as I was sitting on the top step. So I put my hand on her collar to keep her steady in case she lost control and slid down on my butt one step at a time as she made her maiden voyage. She's gaining confidence daily, which makes me proud of her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment